martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

My sister´s name is alejandra, she´s 19 years old and she studies petroleum engineering at luz.

she´s 5 year youn get tham me and she´s taller tham me.

she has long- black hair and dark brown eyes, she´s friendly, smart, and pretty, sometimes she can be lazy and hatefull, I say that she´s stingy with the money.

She likes to study and speaking  English and it  was one of her goals outlined in her life last year, now she is almost graduated from Cevaz. In her free time she likes sleeping, listening to music, watching movies, going out with friends and spending time with our family. She´s my best friend and we spend a lot of time together. her goals for the future are be a good pretroleum engineer and she coant to travel around the world with her mom and her grand mother, she would like to learn others languages like french an italian.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario